USA K3 Spouse Visa

Do you know you can travel to be with your Spouse permanently via the USA K3 Visa? The USA K3 visa is designed for spouses and common law partners who have their partners of spouses in the US as citizens or Permanent Residents. If you are one of those, then you can submit your USA visa application for the K3 visa. This visa allows you to migrate to the US and be with your spouse.

However before you can eventually say you are settled in the US with your US citizen spouse, you will first need to file an immigrant petition. The K3 visa allows you to enter the US to file this petition. The K3 visa is not itself a permanent residency permit. It is only when the petition filed has been approved that an adjustment will be carried out on the K3 visa with upgraded privileges.

The USA Visa Requirements For The K3 Visa Include:

  • Proof that you are a legally wedded wife or husband or same sex partner of a US citizen or permanent resident.
  • Proof that you are ready to settle with your spouse in the US.
  • Those with successful applications and petitions can work with the USA work visa and live anywhere they choose in the US.

Do you live in India and have a spouse in US? Let us help you with your USA visa from India to be with your spouse. Our licensed experts are configured to do this. With many years of experience, you stand a chance of receiving your visa with our assistance. We also help with USA work visa, student visa, business visa etc.

Are You Looking For USA K3 Spouse Visa?

Take The Free Assessment​

Top Countries

Start a New Life Abroad With the Help of the Best Immigration Consultants in India..